From the Appearance sub-panel, you can change the entire look and feel of your site by installing and activating new themes, or by changing your existing theme. A theme is actually a bundle of files that determine the overall design of a site, including colors, graphics, layout, and fonts. There are literally thousands of WordPress themes available to choose from, running the entire gamut of both quality and price.
This video also covers how to add a custom background image or custom header graphic to your site design.
Covered in this video:
- How to find and install new themes.
- Updating the look of your site with one click using the Appearance sub-panel.
- Using Live Preview to customize and preview changes before you activate a new theme.
- Using the Theme Customizer to customize your site and preview changes in real-time.
- Editing the background and header in the default WordPress Theme, Twenty Twelve.