In the Menus sub-panel, you can create one or more custom menus, for use in your site’s primary navigation menu, or other areas in our site. Custom menus may contain links to individual pages, categories archives, or even external URLs.
Covered in this video:
- How to create a new custom menu.
- Adding pages, categories and custom links to your newly-created menu.
- How to rearrange menu items.
- Creating nested, or drop-down menus.
- How to build multiple custom menus, and why.
- Using the Custom Menu widget to add a menu to your sidebar or footer.
Why we trust WP Engine to host WP101...
Since we migrated this site to WP Engine over 18 months ago, we've served more than 1.2 million pages to 300,000 happy visitors.
Our page load times are 300% faster than on our previous hosting provider! Plus, we enjoy automated nightly backups, security monitoring, and automatic updates whenever WordPress releases a new version. But the best part? Their support team is stellar! It's like having our own IT department on call 24/7.
Does your web host give you that kind of peace of mind?