In the Menus sub-panel, you can create one or more custom menus, for use in your site’s primary navigation menu, or other areas in our site. Custom menus may contain links to individual pages, categories archives, or even external URLs.
Covered in this video:
- How to create a new custom menu.
- Adding pages, categories and custom links to your newly-created menu.
- How to rearrange menu items.
- Creating nested, or drop-down menus.
- How to build multiple custom menus, and why.
- Using the Custom Menu widget to add a menu to your sidebar or footer.
Why we trust WP Engine to host WP101...
Since we moved to WP Engine nearly two years ago, we've served 1.4 million pages to 607,000 visitors. We've also enjoyed...
- 300% faster page loads than our previous host!
- 99.97% uptime! (That's stellar.)
- Automated nightly backups.
- 24/7 security monitoring.
- Automatic WordPress updates.