The Posts > Edit sub-panel enables you to select the post(s) you wish to edit, delete, or view. Multiple posts can be selected for deletion and for editing. The Bulk Edit feature allows you to change the details for a group of posts at the same time. A handy in-line edit tool, called Quick Edit, allows you to update many fields for an individual post.
Covered in this video:
- How to edit a post in WordPress.
- How to bulk edit or delete multiple posts at the same time.
- Using the Quick Edit tool to quickly change post details.
- How to make a post “sticky” to keep it at the top of your page.
- Editing, previewing and updating a post using the WYSIWYG editor.
Why we trust WP Engine to host WP101...
Since we moved to WP Engine nearly two years ago, we've served 1.4 million pages to 607,000 visitors. We've also enjoyed...
- 300% faster page loads than our previous host!
- 99.97% uptime! (That's stellar.)
- Automated nightly backups.
- 24/7 security monitoring.
- Automatic WordPress updates.