The Posts > Edit sub-panel enables you to select the post(s) you wish to edit, delete, or view. Multiple posts can be selected for deletion and for editing. The Bulk Edit feature allows you to change the details for a group of posts at the same time. A handy in-line edit tool, called Quick Edit, allows you to update many fields for an individual post.
Covered in this video:
- How to edit a post in WordPress.
- How to bulk edit or delete multiple posts at the same time.
- Using the Quick Edit tool to quickly change post details.
- How to make a post “sticky” to keep it at the top of your page.
- Editing, previewing and updating a post using the WYSIWYG editor.
Why we trust WP Engine to host WP101...
Since we migrated this site to WP Engine over 18 months ago, we've served more than 1.2 million pages to 300,000 happy visitors.
Our page load times are 300% faster than on our previous hosting provider! Plus, we enjoy automated nightly backups, security monitoring, and automatic updates whenever WordPress releases a new version. But the best part? Their support team is stellar! It's like having our own IT department on call 24/7.
Does your web host give you that kind of peace of mind?