Tell someone about WP101 and you’ll earn 20% when they sign up!
WP101 Affiliate Program Details
- Earn 20% for every signup you refer.
- Your affiliate dashboard is where you’ll track unique clicks, sales, and commissions you generate.
- Commissions are paid via PayPal, so you’ll need a PayPal account to get paid.
- We pay out commissions on or around the 15th of each month. So, affiliate commissions for June will be paid out by July 15th.
- No minimum payout! When you earn money, you get paid. It’s that simple.
- NOTE: We do not accept “deal sites,” discount, or coupon sites as affiliates.
- View the complete terms and conditions of our Affiliate program.
Already a WP101 Affiliate?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find banner ads for use on my site?
All of our promotional material, including affiliate banner ads, are available within your Affiliate Dashboard.
Where can I get my affiliate links?
You’ll find all your affiliate links within your Affiliate Dashboard. Simply copy the link for the appropriate campaign and use it wherever you want to link back to WP101.
How can I redirect my affiliate links to a specific page?
Simply copy the URL to the page you wish to promote, then visit your Affiliate Dashboard to generate a custom affiliate link to that page, containing your unique affiliate referral ID.
Where can I get statistics on my commissions and payouts?
Your Affiliate Dashboard includes extensive reporting for all of your commissions and payouts.
How do payments work?
We have no minimum payout, which means your commissions for any given month will be automatically sent to your PayPal account on the 15th of the following month.
I run a deal site. Can we promote your coupon codes as affiliates?
No. We do not permit so-called “deal sites,” or sites that exist primarily for the purpose of sharing discount or coupon codes. You may not promote coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially and directly provided to you by WP101.
If there is anything we can to do to help you promote WP101, please feel free to contact us via email.
To your success!
Founder and Creator of WP101