Both of these event calendar plugins will enable you to display the dates, times, and even maps for your events, plus collect attendee details, RSVPs, and more.
But there are also add-ons available to create even more powerful calendars, like shortcodes to promote events anywhere on your site, or even create and send email newsletters, making your events even more successful. In this course, we’ll cover some of the most popular features, and show you how to get even more out of your events.
This course is divided into two sections. Each section contains an complete set of videos dedicated to one of these two popular event calendar plugins. You’ll be able to compare how each plugin tackles the same tasks… then choose which one you want to use on your own site!
In less than 45 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Decide which event calendar plugin is best for you.
- Download, install, and configure an event calendar plugin for WordPress.
- Help your visitors find your upcoming events with a link in your site’s menu.
- Show a map to your event location using Google Maps.
- Collect payments for your event with PayPal, saving yourself transaction fees for services like Eventbrite.
- Collect RSVPs, including the name and email address of attendees.
- Add a list of events to any page, blog post, or widget area on your WordPress site using a shortcode.
- Create and send an email announcement about your upcoming event with just one click and no errors — because nobody wants to send the wrong time or location of an event!
- Plus much more!
Brian Hogg is a long-time developer and creator of multiple in-person and online courses. For the last few years, his primary focus has been on WordPress, and he’s created multiple plugins, both free and premium. We’re thrilled to welcome Brian as our newest WP101 Instructor!
Check out the introductory video…
We think you’re going to love Brian’s teaching style, and at the end of this course, you’ll be able to add a calendar of events to your own WordPress site!
Best of all, this new course is FREE for All-Access Pass members!
That’s it! You don’t need to purchase anything else. Once you’ve enrolled in the new course, it will appear in your My Courses page.
Don’t have an All-Access Pass yet?
Purchase an All-Access Pass today and you’ll get this new Event Calendar course, plus eight other courses — 160 videos in total! Plus, you’ll get every new course we release within the next 12 months!
In addition to WordPress basics, you’ll also learn how to optimize your site for search engines, how to sell products from your website, and much more. Learn more and start your free, 7-day trial today!