The easiest way to embed video on your own site is to first upload your video to a video hosting service, such as YouTube or Vimeo.com. Once your video has been uploaded and converted successfully, it can be embedded within a post or page on your site with just a couple of clicks!
Why? Read, “10 Reasons Why You Should Never Host Your Own Videos”
Covered in this video:
- How to embed video in WordPress.
- Best practices for adding video to your pages or posts.
- Using Auto-Embed to easily embed videos and other content with just a couple of clicks.
- How to manually embed a video using HTML code.
- Embedding audio and creating audio playlists.