Once you’ve installed and activated the MailPoet email newsletter plugin on your WordPress website, there are a few important tasks that the MailPoet support team suggests you do right away.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to verify that MailPoet can send emails from your website.
- How to use MailPoet’s in-house sending service to make sure your emails arrive.
- How to create your first email subscriber list in MailPoet.
- How to import subscribers from another email newsletter solution.
- How to add a sign-up form to your site so your visitors can subscribe.
- How to use MailPoet’s built-in mail designer to customize your email template.
- Create and send a test email using MailPoet.