Up until this point, most of the blocks in Gutenberg have focused on creating content. But in this video, we’ll take a closer look at Layout Blocks, which enable you to create custom layouts for your pages, even using multiple columns, if you want.
In this video:
- How to use the Column Block to create custom layouts of up to six columns.
- Using the Media & Text block to easily set images and text side-by-side.
- Using Separator Blocks to visually divide sections of content.
- Adding white space between blocks with the Spacer Block.
- Using the More Block to just show a “teaser” on your blog page, with a link to “Continue Reading.”
- Splitting long content into multiple pages with the Page Break Block.