How do you ensure your email newsletters won’t be filtered as spam?
Sending email from your website is a little different than sending email from your personal Gmail or Yahoo email account. By default, MailPoet sends emails through your web host, which works… most of the time. But you may run into problems. Your emails might end up in your subscribers’ spam filter. They might not send on time, or worse, never arrive in your subscribers’ inboxes at all.
There are two different sending options provided by MailPoet:
- Sending emails through a third-party sending service, like SendGrid or Amazon SES.
- Or, send emails through MailPoet’s Sending Service.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why email newsletters are not delivered or are filtered as spam.
- How to use a third-party sending service to ensure your emails are delivered to your subscribers.
- How to use MailPoet’s purpose-built Sending Service for even better reliability and deliverability.