The five steps to install WordPress…
- First, we’ll download the latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org.
- Then we’ll upload those files to our web server, using FTP.
- Third, we’ll create a MySQL database and user for WordPress.
- Then we’ll configure WordPress to connect to our newly-created database,
- and last, complete the installation and setup our new website!
Need more detailed instructions? Check out the WordPress Codex.
SiteGround is the web host we demonstrated in the video. They offer a 1-click WordPress install and stellar support, plus the lowest prices of any WordPress host at just $3.95/month! (60% OFF REGULAR PRICE!)