Our WordPress 101 videos are simply the best way to learn WordPress, but did you know they can also be used to teach your own clients WordPress?
In this post, we’ll show you how just easy it is to use our growing library of professionally-produced WordPress tutorial videos to provide more value to your clients.
Three Ways to Use the WP101 Videos
Perfect for beginners! Watch videos on WP101.com Members-only Q&A Forum Monthly or Annual Subscription
For WordPress professionals. Install on unlimited client sites. Videos in client’s dashboard. Annual Subscription
Embed Our Videos
For WordPress support sites. Embed our video files. 31 WordPress 101 videos. White-labeled Videos
What Makes WP101 Different?
Effective training videos are easy to understand, and communicate clearly from start to finish, not only explaining HOW to accomplish a task, but WHY the steps are important. The best training videos also show careful attention to detail and add value throughout. Good content is not enough if the audio quality is poor or if the presenter is hard to follow.
WP101 videos have been widely praised as the “gold standard” in WordPress training, and here are some reasons why:
- Professional audio and video production. Crisp, clear sound and visuals.
- Meticulously scripted. No awkward pauses, ‘uhs’ or ‘ums’ here.
- Regularly updated with every major WordPress update since 2008!
- Closed-captioned to ensure equal access to WordPress training.
- Additional video training for WooCommerce, Jetpack, Yoast SEO, and more.
The high production quality of WP101 videos means you can provide solid WordPress training to your clients without sacrificing the integrity of your own brand.
Three Options for Providing WP101 Videos to Your Clients
It is easy to make our WordPress training videos available to your clients so they can learn WordPress at their own pace. Below are the three options we offer.
1. Purchase a membership to WP101 and gift it to your client.
This is as simple as it gets. You can easily purchase a membership for your client and then provide them with the login details. This allows them to learn at their leisure. Includes 200+ videos, across our growing course library:
- WordPress 101 for Gutenberg: Includes our most up-to-date, 35-part video series, plus access to the members-only Q&A Forum.
- WordPress 101 for Classic Editor: Our original, 20-part video series for the Classic Editor in WordPress 4.9 and older.
- Beaver Builder Course: A 13-part video course for the popular page builder plugin, by WordPress educator, Carrie Dils.
- Jetpack Course: A 42-part video course by WordPress educator, Zac Gordon.
- The Yoast SEO Course: Includes 13 videos that teach your clients how to utilize the Yoast SEO Plugin.
- WooCommerce 101: Our 35-part complete guide to every feature in WooCommerce.
- Ninja Forms Course: How to create custom forms for your WordPress site using the popular Ninja Forms form builder plugin.
- All-Access Pass: A Monthly, Annual, or Lifetime membership includes access to all of our courses for one low price.
If you’d like to purchase subscriptions in bulk for multiple clients, get in touch with us for a bulk discount coupon code.
2. The WP101 Plugin
Ask yourself this question: “How much is one hour of your time worth?”
If you spend even one hour each month teaching clients how to use WordPress at a basic level, then the WP101 Plugin will put money back in your pocket. Here are just some of the benefits the plugin offers:
- Install on an unlimited number of your clients’ sites.
- Includes video tutorials for WordPress, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Yoast SEO, and more.
- Videos play right in your client’s WordPress dashboard.
- White-Labeled: The videos in the WP101 Plugin do not contain our logo, making them the perfect branding tool to add value to your service offering.
- Videos are streamed from a CDN, making for exceptionally fast load times.
- Choose which videos you want to show clients and which you do not.
- Add your own custom videos to demonstrate custom functionality.
Many WordPress developers use the WP101 Plugin to provide training to their clients even before the project is complete. This provides instant value up-front, and enables the client to become familiar with WordPress basics while the project is still underway.
“The WP101 Plugin is a huge benefit to my business. Whenever I start a project, I send the client to a private server that is running the WP101 Plugin so they can watch the videos and become familiar with how WordPress works. Many of my clients have never used WordPress before and aren’t very tech-savvy. Before WP101, I’d often spend hours explaining how to manage menus or upload images to their site.” — Bill Erickson, Web Developer
At just $249/year for installation on unlimited client sites, the WP101 Plugin is an absolute must for any WordPress professional who wants to boost their value to clients.
3. Embed Our Videos
Our videos. On your site.
With a Pro Plan subscription to the WP101 Plugin, you can also embed our WordPress 101 videos on your membership site! This is the best way to provide our WordPress training videos to your clients while reinforcing your brand. Embed our WordPress training videos on password-protected pages on your own website and provide them to your clients however you like.
Imagine being able to offer your own comprehensive, white-labeled suite of WordPress training videos on your website alongside your development or marketing services!
Here are some additional benefits to licensing our videos on your own website:
- Create up-sell opportunities by charging for access to the videos on your own site.
- Perfect for WordPress companies who want to provide WordPress training as part of an ongoing maintenance contract after the sale.
- Hosted videos! No need to bother with the hassle and additional cost of setting up your own video hosting account. Video hosting is included.
- Automatically updated videos whenever we re-record them for major WordPress updates.
You can embed all of our WordPress 101 videos for only $499/year, with no logos or branding of any kind.
Free your time to do what you do best!
How much time are you wasting teaching your clients WordPress basics? And what happens when they need a refresher a few months from now, having forgotten what you taught them? Why not put the WordPress 101 videos to work for you and you clients?
Giving our WordPress tutorial videos to your clients will expand your current service offerings and reinforce your brand. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about our video training or the WP101 Plugin!